ByPureNaturals Loban and Guggul Sambrani Cup for Pooja - 12pcs
Regular price Rs. 300.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- byPureNaturals Sambrani cups have a long history in ancient India. They were originally used in religious and spiritual ceremonies. They are now used in modern practices such as aromatherapy and meditation The word "Sambrani" refers to the fragrant resin derived from the Sal tree. The resin is obtained from the tree's bark and then processed into small cups or cones.
- byPureNaturals Sambrani is also known as benzoin resin. It is used to treat arthritis, gout, and muscle discomfort. It emits a pleasant balsamic fragrance when burned on a charcoal tablet.
- byPureNaturals Sambrani cups are used in modern practices such as: Aromatherapy, Meditation.
- byPureNaturals Sambrani cups are also used to treat: Arthritis, Gout, Muscle discomfort.
byPureNaturals Sambrani Dhoop Cups are a natural way to:-
- Purify the air
- Promote relaxation
- Repel insects
- Promote sound sleep
- Enhance concentration
- Provide aromatherapy benefits
- Kill harmful bacteria and viruses
- Clear cough from the respiratory system
- Make breathing easier
- Sambrani Dhoop Cups are often used during meditation, prayers, and spiritual ceremonies. The soothing fragrance helps create a serene environment. The fragrant fumes released during the burning process are believed to clear negative energies and promote positivity in the environment.
- Sambrani Dhoop Cups are also used to:
- Perform pooja rituals
- Create a positive and sacred atmosphere
- Aid spirituality, calmness, and concentration
- Fight against stress and anxiety
- Keep insects away from newborns
- Help newborns keep cold and congestion at bay"