Organic Amla Herb Powder byPureNaturals
Benefits of Amla powder:
- An antioxidant that reduces cell damage in order to slow down the aging process
- Has a volumizing effect on hair.
- Also helps combat dandruff, falling hair and prevents grey hair.
- It helps to increase hemoglobin and increases the absorption of protein in your body.
- Removes unwanted toxins, salts, and uric acid.
Why take Amla powder byPureNaturals?
- Carefully handpicked
- Sundried to restore maximum nutrients
- Hygienically processed as per global organic standards
- 100% Organic (USDA and India Organic certified)
- No added preservatives, flavor, or color
Amla is the panacea of good health. Amla has 20 times more Vitamin C as compared to an orange. Amla also contains Vitamin A, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, and Phosphorus. Amla's potent antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory Properties boost immunity and brighten your complexion. Gooseberries are packed with Pectin that helps clean our colon. It nourishes the body, expels blockages, builds up immunity, removes infections and allergies. it also cleans out impurities, improves eye health, and helps slow down age-related wear & tear.
How to use Organic Amla Powder byPureNaturals?
Soak Amla, Shikakai (Soap nut), Ratanjyot (alkanet) Powders overnight in a cast iron.
Stir till even consistency.
Apply on the roots of your hair thoroughly.
We recommend that you leave the paste for at least 20-45 minutes for the best results.
Wash with lukewarm water.
Mix Amla powder with water till it turns into a fine paste.
Add Sugar, Honey, Cardamom, and Salt and blend it again.
Pour the blended juice into a glass and serve with ice-cubes.