Organic Hibiscus Henna Soap
- Has a nourishing effect on the hair
- Avoid messy Henna application on your hair.
- Can be used on the beard as well.
- Natural, no silicones, no sulfates, parabens free.
- Vegan, shea butter soap.
- Enriched with 100% natural essential Oils.
- Contains Shea butter, Organic Henna, and Hibiscus.
- Organic Ghrit Kumari - Aloe Barabadenesis
- Organic Henna- Lawsonia Inermis
- Organic Jaswand - Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Coconut Oil - Cocos nucifera
- Shea butter- Citellaria paradox
- Sugandhit dravya
- Soap base
ENRICHED WITH NATURAL EXTRACT OF HIBISCUS AND HENNA: Our Hibiscus Henna butter soap is a hair nourishing soap. It is one of the few soaps for hair available in the market. If you are looking for a hair soap bar that is Organic and friendly to your skin while providing the best soap for hair wash; your search ends here. The hibiscus Henna soap is good for hair and avoids the messy application of henna powder on your hair. It may also be used as a soap for beard wash.
byPureNaturals Organic Soaps are made from 100% vegan, sustainable, ethically sourced ingredients and are enriched with 100 % pure essential oils with calming properties.
byPureNaturals Organic Shea Butter Soaps have skin-safe properties that not only strengthen and preserves the skin but also prevent it from microbial activity. Shea butter has high fatty acid and vitamin concentrations and is ideal for skin softening. It also has anti-inflammatory and curative benefits, that help to soothe your skin and improves your skin tone.
CERTIFIED PRODUCT: byPureNaturals Organic Butter Soaps are manufactured under Ayurveda Certification. Built-in WHO-GMP, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 certified unit, every process is strictly regulated for quality management with an emphasis on hygiene and care.
SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT: Delicate skin is vulnerable to reactions from some synthetic ingredients; byPureNaturals Organic soaps can be used safely on all skin. byPureNaturals Organic Soap helps extract extra oil from the skin and protects it against irritants.